Salary: Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Full-Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
Location: St Albans
Are you looking for a career within an exciting concept that is fast paced? The Peahen is looking for a motivated Kitchen Assistant to join their team.
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work within our busy kitchen team. The Peahen is an all-day dining experience, opening for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers our guests freshly prepared contemporary food as well as daily changing specials. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why join The Peahen?
We are part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.